Get our toolbar!

Peoples in now

"Hai My Friends .Your Comments are My Blog Life
Impression So Please Give Your All Comments"

Lenovo ThinkPad Z60m

http://www.notebookreview.com/assets/7544.jpg
ThinkPad Z60m is the second model in the Lenovo ThinkPad Z series which, as of May 2006, consists of the Z60t and Z60m. These models are the first ThinkPads to feature a Widescreen (16:10) aspect ratio. All Z60m devices have integrated WiFi connectivity, a Shock Mounted hard disk drive, a Magnesium Alloy frame, and numerous other ThinkVantage Technologies. Some Z60m devices feature integrated fingerprint reader, bluetooth connectivity, and WWAN connectivity.

1 comments

Unknown 4 November 2012 at 16:09

I have tried this and it works great. i was suffering thru a charging period and would unplug to get me speed back until the battery croaked. Wash, rinse, repeat. Now I am rocking like a champ on the 90's we keep at out conference tables thinkpad x1 carbon

Post a Comment