Get our toolbar!

Peoples in now

"Hai My Friends .Your Comments are My Blog Life
Impression So Please Give Your All Comments"

Free SMS To Any Indian Number Through Various Gateways Without Log-in

Hello Friends,

I Guess Most Of You Might Be Using free SMS Sites for Sending SMS But The Major Dis-Advantage Of Such Sites id That , You Cannot Use them On Mobile  especially on Apps Such as Opera Mini,BOLT,UC Browser etc

So here is the Solution for it , I have Created A Simple Page Using api Of Various SMS Sites to send SMS

Sites Supported Are

  • FullOnSMS
    SMSZE
    FreeSMS8
    Way2SMS
    Site2SMS
    160by2
    MyCantos



No Need TO Log-In
No Annoying Pop Up Ads
Quick, Easy And Secure

Use This URL To Send SMS

http://www.techapple.net/free-sms/

2 comments

Anonymous

It's in fact very complex in this full of activity life to listen news on Television, thus I only use world wide web for that reason, and obtain the most recent information.

Also visit my page Roland Garros

ExcellentMoney Advisor 20 June 2013 at 02:50


Thanks for having such information....
Way2sms login

Post a Comment