Get our toolbar!

Peoples in now

"Hai My Friends .Your Comments are My Blog Life
Impression So Please Give Your All Comments"

Free miss call alert for bsnl 2012

Free miss call alert for bsnl 2012 100% working trick

http://www.watblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/bsnl-logo.jpg
  I am a BSNL prepaid connection user, so I use to post updates about latest news regarding BSNL’s new plans. previously mentioned about some of the BSNL Offers. This time, I came across a service offered by BSNL, free of cost, for which other mobile operators charges about Rs.30 per month, the service is “Missed Call Alerts”

   How to get miss call alert in your mobile for free for years just do a simple step

       GO TO MOBILE SETTINGS>CALL SETTINGS>THEN TAKE THE VOICE  CALL SETTINGS
 
    >THEN TAKE CALL DIVERT OPTION AND DIVERT IT TO +9117010 THEN SAVE IT

  Now switch of mobile and check it it will work 100% sure
   
SO TELL YOUR COMMENTS AND BOOKMARK MY BLOG

0 comments

Post a Comment