Get our toolbar!

Peoples in now

"Hai My Friends .Your Comments are My Blog Life
Impression So Please Give Your All Comments"

Airtel FACEBOOK PROXY FOR PC VERSION

good news, km-proxy is coming back. yes. now it again working, but it browsing speed going little slow. but downloading speed is very fast and all you know it resumemable. now you can download from mediafire,jumbofiles, uploadorb. but download limit is not unlimited now I think it giving you 250 mb fileanyway now again enjoy with it.
apn=airtelgprs.com
proxy=176.9.126.177
port=80
HP=fb.me
 
 
 
   
17.03.12   
friends,
now enjoy facebook on ypur PC .I tested it 100% work and login support. and open your gmail.account.
you can see youtube video also with this proxy. special things of this proxy is facebook and gmail. really i see here
lot of proxy,but this proxy is very fast to open facebook and login.  one negetive site with this proxy is...it can not download
any big file it can download just like one songs etc, so dont reply here not downloading...not downloading... it is only facebook
and gmail supported proxy.enjoy and  :dance :dance :dance :dance
apn=airtelgprs.com
proxy=69.10.57.139
port=80
HP=fb.me