Get our toolbar!

Peoples in now

"Hai My Friends .Your Comments are My Blog Life
Impression So Please Give Your All Comments"

Airtel Download 600 KBPS Super Proxy

 Airtel Download  600 KBPS Super Proxy 


after long time I sharing here two super fast ssl site proxy for airtel downloading support with IDM.
its  can download from mediafire and  uploadorb. can download big file also, but i request to all gsteakies plz dont download above
300 mb file.bcz may be ur sim will block. so now be very carefull about it. or ek bat ballu sabko plz dont mention ur working ip here the topic.
suppose this is not work for you. plz you reply here only proxy page not opening etc. but dont reply here.............not opening like you say before
fb.me not opening bro.etc. dont mention your working ip.ok? if any problem plz pm me. i will help you.
so here is proxy below.
PROXY=74,118.195.192
PORT=80
HP=ur working ip( plz hide for long life)


PROXY=98.131.168.63
PORT=80
HP=not mention
so friend reply here working or not for you,but dont flood here about ip


Friends,
here I sharing today.a big super proxy for work facebook login and chat with friends. I personaly tested it .
and it can download from mediafire, uploadorb. and ssl site. download speed is 600 kbps.
and I think this is the best proxy for facebook PC version. so friends checki this proxy and reply here.
PROXY=206.214.208.71
PORT=80